Thursday, 10 September 2015

Coming Soon

Tonight was book club night and I have so much to tell you all but I am not feeling to great.  I twisted my ankle the day before at work by slipping on a puddle on the floor.  And of course I was carrying my lunch, purse, book bag and tea so could not reach for anything to break my fall.  I fell over and pulled a muscle as well as minor swelling on knee and ankle.  SIGH! I will say that my David's Tea Travel mug survived without any scratches and I was at least able to enjoy my tea :) Despite this lovely new injury I was out and about today with errands and came home just in time to make my version of Baked Artichoke dip (it was a hit!). I have an early morning tomorrow for work so need to get to my reading before I can sleep. Priorities, right? Tomorrow I will post more books that have been Banned/Challenged in schools and a little bit about the people who influenced my Freedom to Read.  Also, it is Thursday so I will feature an old review...well, one author and the two books I have read of hers.  As I said above I will also provide you a report of my book club...we read Housekeeping by Marilynne Robinson...and speaking of book clubs...more on that tomorrow.  Sweet dreams!

k (My Novelesque Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment