Wednesday, 2 September 2015

September Read Along!




Welcome to Autumn!


September is one of my most favorite weather months! You get sunshine, cool breezes, rain and this wonderful array of colours.  Another thing I love about September is...Back to School, Back to Books!  Well, I like the "Back to Books" part anyway...and going to work means I do get to see the new books that coming in for the fall.  Though it is almost two months old now, I will be finally listening to GO SET A WATCHMAN written by Harper Lee (and narrated by Reese Witherspoon).  I do hope that even if you do not comment you will at least read with me.

If you don't have time to read a banned book you may wish to watch "Storm Center" starring Bette Davis (about a librarian that stands up against censorship).  I recently saw it for the second time and loved the story, message and acting.

If you want to participate in the Banned Book challenge but would like to read something else please check out this link.

Later this week I will also be setting some book challenges for the last quarter of 2015.

k (My Novelesque Life)



No comments:

Post a Comment