Sunday, 6 December 2015

Message from My Novelesque Life




Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


I know that this is a busy time for us all as we plan for the holidays - no matter how we celebrate.  I wanted to thank all of you that take the time and read any of my posts.  It has been a great joy for me to share my passion of books and great writing.  Starting December 31, 2015 I will be doing daily posts -- not all reviews.  I am excited for the new year and am having fun planning some new things.  I hope you all have a safe holiday and enjoy spending time with those you love! Remember being a reader does not mean you have to spend a lot on books...that is what the library is for and trying new things :) Feel free to send me a message if you ever need any personal recommendations.

k (My Novelesque Life)


No comments:

Post a Comment