Sunday, 27 December 2015

Peace on Earth and all that hopeful stuff :)

I hope you all have had a wonderful amazing Christmas (or whatever you call December 25) and are not too stressed as the new year approaches.  For the past few weeks I have been under the weather with a nasty cold that leaves you a shell of your former self.  Sorry, being sick always leaves me pretty dramatic.  However, even on my deathbed I have managed to
squeeze in some reading.  I have also been thinking about what 2016 holds for me, my writing and this blog.  A recent derailment in my job might just be what I need for motivation in figuring out my career.  That is all I will say at the moment.  Please check back on the 30th of December as I will have some more to reveal...and you may notice some edits to my previous posts (just a bit of clean up!).

In the meantime...stay safe, be happy and keep reading! Peace on Earth and all that hopeful stuff :)

k (My Novelesque Life)


No comments:

Post a Comment