Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Debut Author Review: O'Connor & Kincaid Series: Part II




GAME OF LIES
(O'Connor & Kincaid: #2)
Written By Tess Diamond
2015, 106 Pages
Genre: romantic-suspense, mystery

Rating: ★★★★

(I received an ARC from the AUTHOR in exchange for an honest review.)

Game of Lies continues where the first book left off and but knowing the identity of the kidnapper hasn't made Maggie or Jake's jobs any easier.  They may know the who but now they have to discover the why to get to the Senator's daughter alive.

In the second part of the three-part series we get to know more about Maggie's past - what happened with her own kidnapping as a child and why she left the FBI two years ago.  We get a few glimpses of Jake but not enough to make him a more standout hero.  If you are looking for more heat in the romance department, Diamond does deliver but I was more intrigued with the consequences.  I will definitely be reading the third book as soon as I can because I am curious to see how it all gets tied up.  Stay tuned to tomorrow's post as I will reveal if it is all worth the hype I have psyched myself with, lol.  


For those wanting to wait till all 3 books are released...it is your lucky day December 3rd is when End Game will be available on Amazon.


k (My Novelesque Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment