Thursday, 3 December 2015

Debut Author Review: O'Connor & Kincaid Series: Part III



END GAME
(O'Connor & Kincaid: #2)
Written By Tess Diamond
2015, 99 Pages
Genre: romantic-suspense, mystery

Rating: ★★★★

(I received an ARC from the AUTHOR in exchange for an honest review.)

End Game is the third and last book in the O'Connnor & Kincaid series, but from how it ended I don't think this will be the last time we see Jake and Maggie.  As the hostage negotiation continues we see exactly why the senator's daughter was kidnapped.  I won't say too much about the plot for spoiler reasons, but will say that Diamond ties up the book very well with still leaving her series open to continue in the future. I don't see Maggie and Jake having an easy time with happily ever after or Maggie not making waves at the FBI again.  I also see Maggie digging into her past until she has it all figured up...or at least, I hope that is where Diamond is going!


End Game was released today on Amazon and is available only through Kindle.  

k (My Novelesque Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment