Friday, 8 January 2016

Review: Minutes to Kill



MINUTES TO KILL
(Scarlet Falls #2)

Written by Melinda Leigh
2015; 336 Pages
Genre: romantic suspense, suspense, mystery

★★★1/2

(I received an ARC from the NETGALLEY in exchange for an honest review.)

After losing her brother and sister-in-law to murder Hannah Barrett, a corporate lawyer, finds herself in another harrowing situation.  On a business meeting in Las Vegas she tries to save a woman from being kidnap but fails at the last minute.  Hannah has little information to give the police but cannot get the young woman out of her mind.  She goes home to be with her family but only leads the kidnapper to her and her family.  She turns to Detective Brody McNamara for help but finds that she needs him more than just professionally.

This is my second novel, along with two novellas, written by Melinda Leigh and I have already added her to my list of authors to read.  She started this novel off with a bang but it does at times stall a bit as does the romance between Hannah and Brody.  Yet, it kept me interested and left me ready to read the next book in the series (which I hope comes out soon this year!).

k (My Novelesque Life)  

Scarlet Falls #1: 2014










  
  

Hour of Need Review



Scarlet Falls #2: June 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment