Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Toddlers, Tots and Teens: The Bus Ride



THE BUS RIDE
Written and Illustrated by Marianna Dubuc
2015; 40 Pages
Genre: children's, picture book


Rating: ★★★

(I received an ARC from the NETGALLEY in exchange for an honest review.)

I really enjoy this cute little story about a young girl taking the bus on her own for the first time.  The story line was okay but it is the pictures that make this book.  Along with the adorable pictures we see little nuggets like the newspaper changing headlines, the turtle going in and out of his shell and other little changes.  A great book for your little one(s)!

k (My Novelesque Life)  


EDIT: I know there are some issues with a child going alone on the bus and sharing food with strangers, etc...I think that is a fictionally story and should be read as such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment