Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Toddlers, Tots and Teens: Tots


LITTLE WITCH 
(originally written in German)
Written by


Rating: ★

Walpurgis Night) to be a good witch.  We follow Little witch go through the seasons trying to make right.

I really enjoyed this cute story about a witch trying to be a good witch but realizes her definition may not be the same as everyone else's.  This is a story I would have devoured as a child as I had an obsession with the supernatural even then.  Witches were always my favourite and my poor mom had to come up with a different costume each Halloween (because there are only a hundred different kinds of witches - at least!).   I would rate this story for about 7 or 8 years old and above - depending on the child.  It is not an overly scary story but think of Roald Dahl's The Witches (a favourite of mine).

k (My Novelesque Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment