Monday, 7 March 2016

2016 Resolutions...More thoughts

After last night's blog I have been thinking further about what I want to achieve in 2016.  Writing and book reviews are things I want to focus most on and see where it can takes me. 
Start today, results tomorrow!
Having just recently turned thirty-five, my physical and mental health has started to concern me.  I'm getting to an age where I am being less active, eating to fill some void and fearing my mind will fail me.  Of course diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, and who knows what else runs in the family. I also lost my grandmother to dementia - the only one who can probably worry about more things than me.  So far this whole living and breathing thing has been okay, but it seems like I  should put in more effort if I want to have to as old as Betty White one day.  In the next few weeks I am going to be doing some research in trying to find what foods will benefit me and rid the place of sugar and salt. 
My New Mantra?
I have a bad knee (dislocates) so will have to go over what is safe to star with and see if I can get to a jogging pace.  I am hoping that trying to be good and healthy will also get me to a less jiggly in some place...who am I kidding, all places. Now I'm off to ponder the mental health aspect...well after I read for a bit, of course.

k (MyNovelesque Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment