Friday, 18 March 2016

Forgive Me Friday!




Where have I been this week? 

Well, I actually had shifts all this week at work and that was amazing.  I was lucky enough to get two shifts in the Children's section - one was a crazy craft day with young kids and teens (it is spring break so it has been a busy week).  Accident-prone me has injured my knee (again) over the weekend so have been icing it when I get home and pretty much have not had the energy to think.  Tuesday was my face-to-face book club and as always it was a great blast.  SO there you have it...I have been letting my laziness takeover this week, haha.

As always...I could be on death's door, but I will find the time to READ.    

I am hoping to review them over the next few weeks.  I will also have some reviews for the latest books by my favourite and popular authors.   I am hoping to start a few new things next week...to see if you guys like it.

k (My Novelesque Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment