Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Toddlers, Tots, Teens: March Madness

First of all...



I am ready for all the wonderful things that I hope March will bring.  February was interesting as I am learning things about myself and my abilities that I was not open to before.  I have this intense need to please and strive for a perfection I know doesn't exist, especially in others that I care a lot about  - yeah it's still there, but I am now acknowledging it and going to step back from it.  And, what a perfect month to work on myself a little more too...


Spring is almost upon us as is Spring Break! Next week I will feature books that will help you and your family get through at least a week of no school.  I will present some book lists for the whole family.  Tune in next Tuesday! (I am feeling better, thanks for those that have asked).

k (My Novelesque Life)



















No comments:

Post a Comment