Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Quick Review: Our Love Grows

OUR LOVE GROWS
Written and Illustrated by Anna Pignataro
2016; 24 Pages
Genre: picture book, children's

(I received an ARC from the NETGALLEY in exchange for an honest review.)

Rating: ★★★★1/2

What an adorable picture book.  A young Pip asks his mother "When will I be big?" she shows him that he is growing through the landscape around him.  I love the pictures of the nameless owl, of course!  This is a great book for any child on growing up and also for parents on the love of their child. This book reminds me of Guess How Much I Love You? and Love You Forever.  


About the Author
Anna Pignataro is the creator of the bestselling books Mama, How Long Will You Love Me? and Mama, Will You Hold My Hand? Her works have been translated into eleven different languages, and she has won numerous awards including the Crichton Award for Illustration. She lives in Australia with her family.
 Author Website

Buy on Amazon 
Buy on Kidsbooks 


  a Rafflecopter giveaway


k (My Novelesque Life) 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read this!! Thank for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure...I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)

      Delete