Sunday, 1 May 2016

May is Here!

Me Today!
GOOD EVENING BOOKIES!

What a gorgeous day here in Vancouver, BC.  While the sun was shinning there was still a bit of a breeze to keep me from complaining.  I did not use my time management skills at all today but that didn't stop it from being a fun day. I woke up early had my cup of tea while I mumbled my editorial on the latest episode of Dateline.  I organized my library books by the date I needed to return them and setting up my review book list.  I went shopping for some t-shirts and shampoo and had another tea.  Then started my evening with a fun dinner date with my cousin and her two kids.  I did a bit of catching up on Goodreads before I sat down to write my first post of May.  I have been working a few more hours at work so have been a bit scattered the last few weeks.  Looking at my notebook with my "to-do" list I am indeed doing my Snoopy dance.

Review Tomorrow!
I have an amazing month ahead for you folks.  I am very excited with some of the ARCs I have been sent along with my library holds.  I have not just reviews this month but also some posts on book lists and other bookish stuff. Tomorrow I will be reviewing A Front Page Affair by Radha Vatsal. Vatsal was kind enough to answer some questions from me which I am happy to share with you.

I will also be opening the door to my life a little and sharing my day with you.  Please do not hesitate to comment on what you like and what you don't. I am here to help with your reading life as well.  If you are looking for a personal recommendation please let me know your age, genre you prefer (or want to stay away from) and if are looking for a standalone or series.  You can email me with the subject line of  "Looking for a Novelesque Recommendation".

k (My Novelesque Life)
my.novelesque.life@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment