Thursday, 19 May 2016

Please Note...


As I write essays about myself and my feelings I would just like to make a quick note and say that every story has TWO sides and this is just mine.  Facts are facts but once feelings get involve it becomes perception.  Relationships in general are difficult.  For me, I think I can be a bit neglectful sometimes. I want to state this because I don't want anyone to judge anyone but me harshly.  These are my words, my thoughts and my responsibility.  (As well as, my dealings with people).  I am writing these essays to hopefully let go of some of this baggage I carry afraid I will be judged...so face your fear and all that.  Secondly, I hope this helps with my writing...and maybe even make this into a career...do what you love.

k

No comments:

Post a Comment