Sunday, 15 May 2016

Some Poetry for Sunday Tea


Free flowing writing...


 #1
Your words come out
The daggers hit their marks
I stand there
Take it
Apologize for any mess I've made.
My words stumble down
Missing the point
You run out
Striking one more hit
Telling me to fix it.

#2
Cut
Run
All crazy
No worth
You tried hard
Even if ugly
Why waste more time?
Your time from perfect.
I stand by you, always
You hate my weight, plainess
I crave to be more loved
loved for mind, body and soul
I always try but not hard enough
Not hard enough for you, not you
I didn't show up not come to you
You think it's because I do not care
You do not see I want to be missed
Miss me a little, show me I matter now
I will wait...wait for you to see me, me
I'm not perfect, not at all, but I love you.

#3
It's all about me
Me is all I know
And even then I get it wrong.
One day I think this
and next day I see that
I always see the gray
That everything has a side.

You see you
You know you best.
You always get it right
But you think every one see it as wromg
You think this when it's just us
You say you think that when everyone else is around
You see the white
That someone is always wrong.

k (My Novelesque Life)





No comments:

Post a Comment