Friday, 17 June 2016

Wooing Wednesday: Romance I am Looking Forward to in the Summer!


Romance I am Looking Forward to in the Summer!

1. FOREVERMORE (#7) Kristen Callihan
This is the final book in the Darkest London series and I am excited and sad to finish it!
2. DAUGHTERS OF THE BRIDE by Susan Mallery
I am looking forward to this standalone by Susan Mallery.
3. FORGOTTEN SECRETS by Robin Perini
This will be my first book by Pererini but it is about the FBI so I am
excited for this romantic suspense.
4. FIREFLY SUMMER by Nan Rossiter
This is another new-to-me author but I am looking forward to this contemporary romance.  It seems to remind me of Susan Wiggs and Luanne Rice.
5. HIGHLAND TEMPTATION (#3) Jennifer Haymore
 Historical highlands...sigh...summer read!

k (My Novelesque Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment