Sunday, 17 July 2016

What's Ahead...






Happy Sunday evening...

I hope you had a relaxing Sunday with gobs of time to yourself.  I am in the middle of psychological thriller that is being released this month and will be featured in tomorrow's Mystery Monday Book Blog Tour edition. 
 Tuesday will be for the tots as I will be reviewing two picture books that deal with the horrors of the world yesterday and today.  I am quite liking picture books that help open discussion with children regarding big issues.  There is so much happening in the world and it's so easy for kids to pick up on it but not know how to deal with it or what it is about.

For the tantalizing Wooing Wednesday I will be reviewing some "modern" day poetry as well as a romantic suspense from a new-to-me-author!

Thursday I will actually be attending the Vancouver Symphony which will be Harry Potter related...I will review this show on Friday (my first Friday off in a few months).

Also on Friday I will be reviewing for the first time...a book on crafts and another one of my Free Flow Fiction...which can really be anything.

Saturday and Sunday there will be no posts as I will be reading my ass off as it is a big release day next Tuesday.  I will be spreading out several book reviews over that week...stay tuned to all the fun!

I am also in the process of doing some edits and changes to the blog...which I will reveal as they come along.  Have a wonderful night and sweet dreams!

k (My Novelesque Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment