Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Quick Review on Wooing Wednesday: Unlocking Worlds







UNLOCKING WORLDS: A READING COMPANION FOR BOOK LOVERS
Written by Sally Allen
2015; 246 Pages
Griffins Wharf
Genre: literature, nonfiction

(I received an ARC from the NETGALLEY in exchange for an honest review.)

★★★★
 
What do I love more than books? Books discussing books!  I enjoyed Sally Allen's look at her journey of reading.  Allen is a writer and teacher...and a reader.  With each of her points she shares her own personal story of reading.  The fact that Allen keeps a book in her purse, makes her my kind of gal.  Reading may start out as a solitary imaginative ride it can grow into a community activity by sharing words, ideas and connections.  It is a hard book to rate as it give each reader their own insight.  I enjoyed it, would read certain sections over again, I would recommend and buy this as a gift for book lovers so I would give it four stars.

BUY EBOOK NOW!
BUY TRADEPAPER NOW! 
 
k (My Novelesque Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment