Monday, 1 August 2016

Welcome August 2016!


Wow, July really flew by! I was a lot busier than I ever expected to be and I have to say it was great.  I am sorry that I wasn't able to post more last week.  On July 21 (Thursday) I attended the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra's production of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
First Edition, Signed/Program/VSO
While the movie plays on big screen the VSO plays the score (there are captions in case the music drowns out the dialogue).  It was SO much fun and so beautifully done.  I went with 4 of my fabulous co-workers who are also great friends. 

And then three of us also attended this Saturday/Sunday's release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play in print form).  For the last 3 or 4 books I had been working at book store.  We were in a mall so did not have the midnight release but I participated in the release day - semi dressed up and all.  To be honest I never bought the hardcover versions as I was attending University and most of money went into tuition.  It was first time attending as a customer and buying the hardcover and it was mostly to support
My Funkos introducing Tote and Book!
one of besties as this was the first time she attended without her mom (her story so not going to share that here).  I have not read it yet as I truly have been busy.

This coming month I have many reviews for you...and a few theater reviews (Vancouver).  I am hoping to share more of my personal essays and fiction.  Stick around as I much more to say :)

k (My Novelesque Life)




No comments:

Post a Comment