Thursday, 1 September 2016

Autumn in the Kitchen: New England Orchard Cookbook



NEW ENGLAND ORCHARD COOKBOOK: HARVESTING DISHES AND DESSERTS FROM THE REGION'S BOUNTY
Written by Linda Beaulieu
RELEASING: October 1, 2016; 320 Pages
Globe Pequot Press
Genre: cooking, baking, reference

 (I received an ARC from the NETGALLEY in exchange for an honest review.)



My mouth watered just looking at this cover so I figured why not request this review copy.  OMG! I love the pictures in this book.  I have always wanted to visit New England, and now with this book I am to stop at a orchard.  This book has amazing recipes that look clean and fresh.  I have not had a chance to try any of the recipes but cannot wait to do so.  If you follow me on Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter you will definitely see when I try it out.

BUY HARDCOVER NOW!

k (My Novelesque Life) 

No comments:

Post a Comment