Thursday, 15 September 2016

Writing Exercise - 15 minutes

Dear -

I received your letter today and it brought a smile to my face.  I am so happy that you are enjoying your residency in Toronto.  And, I agree that this time apart is maddening.  I know that when we finish our schooling we will be in a position to have a better life.  I am learning a lot at NYU but sometimes I miss you so much I want to pack up my things and be where you are.  Other than being in the lab and studying I have joined a school club.  I need some human contact not to do with science and medicine.  I love you. Write soon.

love,
Me

Dear -

I don't know what to say.  I reread some of your last letters and I am not sure what signs I missed.  I circled all the times you wrote love, engagement, marriage, future, happy, etc and I cannot see where I went wrong. I have spent the two years apart thinking about you and our future.  And having been together for five years previous, I did not see my world without you.  I wish I could say I am happy that you have found a woman that will do things I cannot right now.  I wish I could say good luck and be well, but until yesterday I was still under the impression that I was that woman that you loved and made you happy.  I would believe that you didn't mean for this to happen, if you didn't spring this on me after you started a relationship with -.  I don't know what to say.

Me


*********************************************************************
15 Minute Mistake/Lifetime Violation

fogginess
falling
heavy weight
throat aching, choking, coughing
more fogginess, lids heavy, blackness
stark white light
thighs bruised, throbbing, stickiness
head aching
blouse ripped, bra missing
drinking, dancing
flirting, fighting?
heart aching
shame
fear





No comments:

Post a Comment